- The operators of AboutCallingCards.com ("We") reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Site at any time without advance notice. By registering for this Site and/or by continuing to use this Site after the posting of any changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- The Site is currently free to Users. However, we do not guarantee that this will always be the case.
- This Site and all Content contained herein (including, but not limited to text, data, tools, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual pages, content and other elements comprising this Site are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site.
- By posting Content on the Site (for example, a public comment), a User agrees to the following:
- User represents and warrants that all Content is the User's original work and that the Content is not owned by any third party. As well, the User represents that the Content is accurate and has not been obtained by unlawful means. The User further represents that publication of the Content by AboutCallingCards.com or its affiliates by electronic, print, or other means will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- User is giving AboutCallingCards.com and its affiliates the right to display posted Content on this Site and/or affiliated sites and to use such Content for promotional and marketing purposes. Such Content may be presented in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
- User shall not provide Content that is blatantly promotional and/or that would be considered 'spam'.
- With respect to Content posted by Users, AboutCallingCards.com reserves the right to post or not post such Content at its complete discretion. AboutCallingCards.com also reserves the right to edit or modify User Content prior to posting for the purposes of increasing clarity, removing offensive language, and/or any other purpose it deems necessary. Spam and other blantantly promotional material is not permitted and will be deleted.
- Except for Content you have personally posted on the Site, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Site, except that you may download material from this Site for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Site over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, the Content of the Site may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- AboutCallingCards.com has been specifically designed to present content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Site. Without limiting the provisions of 6, neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright.
- Just as AboutCallingCards.com requires Users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AboutCallingCards.com, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Provision. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- This Site is available "as is." We do not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this Site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Site or available though links in this Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
- This Site contains links to other sites on the World Wide Web ("Third Party Sites"). Where possible, we will make these links clear, though Third Party Sites may, at times, be co-branded with this or affliated Sites. We not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- AboutCallingCards.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Site (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Site.
- This Agreement may be terminated by AboutCallingCards.com for any reason at any time. All applicable provisions of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Florida in the United States.
Back to top
Back to top
Sorry, no related content.